Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
In-Network Insurance Accepted:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Planned Administrators
- United Health Care
- Medicaid (State, Bluechoice)
- Tricare (East & Prime)
COMING SOON- Currently in credentialing for:
- Medicaid (Select Health, Wellcare)
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also offer the option of providing you with a Super Bill for you to send to your insurance company directly if you self pay and seek reimbursement for your sessions.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!